doLAB is a diverse group of individuals fostering opportunities to inspire, encourage, support, and challenge one another and members of the community around them, through creativity and design.
We aim to provide a place for students, professionals, and
citizens to connect, communicate,
and collaborate on initiatives for
the greater good of society through
a variety of design-based projects, programs, and outreach activities.
Our goals are to:
- Encourage innovative design
thinking, ideas, and outcomes
- Support multi-disciplinary partnerships to develop new perspectives
- Challenge heuristic biases in
thinking and creative processes
- Collaborate with disciplines, organizations, and industry not ordinarily associated with design
to develop new initiatives
- Communicate the catalytic power
of design for the greater good